The features provided by BrikerBox are many and varied. BrikerBox integrates many software packages, each including their own set of great features. However, BrikerBox adds new interfaces for control and reporting of its own, to make it a complete package. BrikerBox Server are powered by Asterisk.
Some of the features provided natively by Asterisk are:
Briker IPPBX Core
- Multiple VoIP protocol supported: SIP, IAX2 and H.323
- Multiple analog and digital telephony device supported
- Multiple voice codec supported: ulaw, alaw, gsm, g729, g723
- Multiple video codec supported: h264, h263p, h263, h261
- Voice calling and conference
- Video calling and conference
- Unlimited registered accounts
- Up to maximum 300 online phones per server
- Up to maximum 20 concurrent calls (with transcoding)
- Up to maximum 60 concurrent calls (without transcoding)
- Outbound and Inbound routing
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Ring Group
- Call forwarding and follow me
- Voice recordings
- Voicemail configuration
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA)
- Music on hold
- Secure authenticated call termination by pin sets
- Prepaid and postpaid billing
- Auto refill balance, recurring service
- Multiple currency supported
- Call Detail Records (CDR)
- Detail call reports
- Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- Least Cost Dialing (LCD)
- Progressive billing
- Export report to PDF & CSV
- Generate invoices to PDF format
- User and groups configuration
- Date/time configuration
- DHCP server configuration on web
- Web based Network configuration on web
- Reboot and shutdown server from web
Server for BrikerBox with specification:
- Processor Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Disk Storage SATA 80 GB
- Memory 2 GB DDR2
- 100 Mbps NIC
- Dimension 190 x 425 x 480 mm
- Model Tower
- Material Aluminum
- Power Supply 500 Watt
VoIP Cards Analog, TDM 401BF Card Analog
Product Detail :
Digium TDM401BF (Digium TDM401BF 1 X100M Single FXO PCI 2.2 Asterisk)
Using Digium's Asterisk® software and standard PC hardware, one can create a telephony environment that includes all of the sophisticated features of a high-end business telephone system.
The Digium TDM410 is a half-length PCI 2.2-compliant modular gateway card for connecting analog telephone stations and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports a combination of up to four station or trunk modules for a total of 4 lines. Using Digium's Asterisk software and standard PC hardware, one can create a telephony environment that includes all of the sophisticated features of a high-end business telephone system.
Using an industry-standard bursting, bus-mastering interface chip that is found within millions of PC systems worldwide, and Digium VoiceBusTM technology, the TDM410 eliminates the requirement for external gateways, with industry-leading performance and price. The trunk and station modules are interchangeable, allowing the creation of any combination of interfaces. The optional hardware echo cancellation module provides 1024 taps (128 milliseconds) of echo cancellation for superior voice quality on both trunk and station interfaces. Scaling of this solution is accomplished by adding additional TDM410 or other Digium analog interface cards.
Note: The 12V power connector is required for the operation of FXS modules. It is not required for the operation of FXO modules.
VIDEO PHONE, Grandstream GXV 3000
Features & Benefits
- High-quality 2-way real-time video
- High fidelity video quality at bandwidths be tween 64kbps to 1Mbps
- Crisp picture quality
- Adjustable advanced VGA resolution camera
- Razor-thin 5.6 inch TFT color LCD display and two dimensional movement(vertical/horizontal)
- 3-way conferencing
- Optical and digital zoom, auto-focus, auto exposure
- Custom ring tones
- Intuitive graphic user interfaces
SIP Compliant and Protocols : Support SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, TLS(pending).
Networking Interfaces : Support dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports, 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack.
Advanced Video : Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality.
Video Codec : Support H.263 and advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second) Anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, zoom, PIP (Picture-in-Picture), audio mute and camera block (for privacy), still picture capture/store/send (VGA Resolution)
Advanced Features : Support popular telephony features including 3 line indicators, full-duplex hands free speakerphone, 3-way conference, voicemail, video/audio conference, transfer, mute, etc.
Management, configuration and administration : Support device configuration via LCD, Web browser or central secure configuration file.
IMN (Infotech Media Nusantara)
Jl. Pangkalan Jati II No. 19 Kalimalang, Jakarta.
Phone +62 21 8613027, Fax +62 21 8618952.
Suatu kali tulisan SIP di Briker Tel berkedip (blinking). Biasanya kalau tulisan SIP blinking ada masalah dengan koneksi atau server Briker Box. Setelah dicek, koneksi bagus, dan Briker Tel bisa di ping. Server Briker Box juga bisa di ping dan bisa diakses lewat web browser meskipun tampilannya tidak sempurna. Tadinya mau me-reset server Briker Box, namun gak sempat-sempat. Ternyata setelah koneksi Internet pulih, tulisan SIP di Briker Tel tidak berkedip lagi. Apakah ini karena pengaruh koneksi Internet yang putus? Entahlah.